We are committed to researching, testing, and recommending the best products. Cats, are generally clean animals and spend hours in grooming themselves every day. This means they can be picky about things like their cat litter and so must you too as it is important to get it right. The first step is to buy the right cat litter online for your cat, ensuring he or she feels comfortable and safe enough to use it. From buying clumping cat litter and buying scented or fragrance cat litter to buying healthy recycled paper, there are options in our location for every cat and every home you can buy any variety of cat litter for your cat. To make it easier on you, we have the best cat litter available online in every category. While you will ensure your cat is amicable to the litter, some cats cannot stand scented/fragrance cat litters.
The cat litters can be categorized mostly into two main types: Conventional and Clumping, but there are other forms of cat litter which are also preferred by many cat owners.
1. Why Buy Clay Based Cat litter - Made from traditional absorbent clay was the standard form of cat litter for several decades and is still widely used by many pet owners. Although the size of the granules varies, conventional cat litters can be described as gravel-like texture. Some of them are dust free and have a fragrance to kill the bad odor of ammonia. With conventional or the traditional cat litter, the contents of the litter box or tray are discarded weekly basis to ensure that the cat has a thoroughly fresh supply of litter. The main issue with the traditional clay litter is they are needed to be scooped every day and completely replaced about once a week. Clay litter is also criticized by many cat owners and even veterinarians as this sort of litter can be toxic to ferrets, leading to both respiratory and digestive problems.
2. Why Buy Clumping Cat litter - Clumping cat litters have its own history, it was introduced in 1989 and accounts for approximately 30% of today's cat litters. The smaller granule litter sticks together when it comes in contact with liquid, hence the term “clumping" is used. Buy clumping cat litters as they tend to be one of the best cat litter from the past. The difference is when clumping litter is used, You can easily remove the clumps of the litter directly and can add more litter to the box, this eliminates the need to refill it with every cleaning. These keep the litter clean for more than 3-4 weeks. These are also favorable at neutralizing odors. This makes the messiest job easy in cat care, the flushable cat litter with stands odor and controls tight clumping ability. This best cat litter with qualities as quick-clumping, the easy scooping solution and flushable, septic-safe are mostly favorable for the owners and their pets. Plus, it gives you minimum dust. The only drawback of clumping litter is its tendency to track, that is for the finer granules to stick to the cat's paws when it leaves the tray or box, clutter everywhere possible with your cat and makes your room look untidy. These are Ideal for homes with one or two cats with a pet, people, and planet friendly.
3. Why Buy Silicat Crystal Cat Litter - In addition, there are also products made from silica crystals, which are composed of sand or a blend of sand and other materials. Silica is also very effective at absorbing moisture and neutralizing odor, but the silica-based cat litters do not form clumps. These litters are recommended to be replaced about once a week. There isn't much difference between silica and clay, but silica tends to be more earth-friendly and also more expensive.
4. Why Buy Silica Made Cat Litter - Silica-made litter is also known as crystal litter as it is a porous granular form of silicon dioxide and has the highest absorbency of any other litter. It has excellent moisture control and complete odor elimination properties for its use for an extended period of time compared to other litters available. Some of our cat owners prefer it because of its property to absorb a great amount of liquid and odor. But for this high specification of the litter, it is important for the owner to lightly stir the crystals daily while scooping the solid waste. There are now some silica-based cat litters with health diagnostic features, these are called as ‘indicating cat litter’. This product changes color to indicate the pH level of a cat's urine. Knowing your cat's pH level of urine would guide you to manage the feline urinary-tract disorders and kidney problems, a condition can even kill domestic cats.
5. - Why Buy Indicating Cat Litter - Despite the benefits, the ‘indicating cat litter’ has its own disadvantages as well. For instance, the litter works best immediately after the cat has used, if the litter box is not checked for several hours, the urine clump dries out and the color disappears. Sprinkling the dried clump with distilled water, however, will bring back the color. These litters change color to indicate potential health abnormalities of your pet. The Litter turns blue in the presence of alkaline urine which is an indication of a urinary tract infection, yellow for acidic urine to indicate metabolic acidosis or kidney tubular acidosis, red in the presence of blood in the urine to indicate bladder inflammation, bladder stones, or a urinary tract infection.
6. Why Buy Odorlock unscented clumping litter- It is one of the best cat litter so far and is the only litter that neutralizes unpleasant odors for up to 40 days or more. Its modern futuristic technology blocks the formation of the bad smell of ammonia/urea, which causes unpleasant odors. These have ultra-fast clumping process which makes it an easy to scoop and reduces the number of litter uses and also cuts down on waste and reduces annual litter use by over 45%. They are dust-free, silica-free which is better for you and your cat’s respiratory systems and health and also leaves no tracks so your home will stay clean all the time. Most importantly they are made with 100% pure, natural clay, recognized worldwide for its high quality and the outcome from these litter are guaranteed to get satisfaction. Odorlock generates less waste than competing with the clay litters and calculating with its use, it is pretty much less used as 50% litter per year. It is soft and comfortable for your cat. It is easily carried out with the modifications made for its use, and has been used by many of customers and suggested as of the best products so far. So, we recommend you to buy these odor-lock cat litters for your cat’s better growth and development.
7. Why Buy Biodegradable litters - They are the newest of all and a way to respect nature. Although there is no scientific evidence that clumping clay litters can be harmful to cats, many cat owners prefer biodegradable alternatives as healthier for animals, humans and the environment. These products are mostly made from plant-based materials such as paper, wood chips, or wheat. These are best at absorbing cat excreta with the added benefit of being earth-friendly, so they can be reused as garden mulch. It also contains enzymes that neutralize the bad odors, which is a helpful component of any litter and are mostly used by the cat owners. The only disadvantage of these litters is they are these packaged litters are very expensive than clumping cat litters. Most biodegradable litters last longer than the equivalent size of clay. Also, most of these forms of litter are recycled from human use and are thus reusing a waste product as opposed to drawing clay from mines.